Wednesday, February 16, 2011

cheers to planet byn!

Just a quick shout-out to Planet Byn's first blog-iversary! I love the scope of Robyn's posts from baking, to dinner ideas, to travel eats, and just generally amusing stuff (like lunchroom commentary and award show feasts!) Robyn has also been a great source of encouragement and motivation for me and yummy belly. And when she makes treats, I reap the benefits: blondie judging, cookie dough and beer loot bags, personal deliveries of baked goods, birthday cupcakes by request... SO freakin' awesome!

one day over the holidays, all this appeared at my doorstep, neatly packaged and adorably labeled!

Here's to another great year of Planet Byn :D I can't wait for the blog-iversary party!!

2 comments:

  1. thank you so much leianne! i think i had more fun on my blog-iversary than my birthday this year :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ditto on the party excitement. I think bake off throwdowns are going to have to be a more regular event:)

    ReplyDelete