Thursday, November 4, 2010

national sandwich day

Wow, did not realize how appropriately-timed my previous post was. Just wanted to share this article - yesterday was apparently National Sandwich Day! A relative of mine posted the article on Facebook with the following caption: "When I was a kid, I dreamed of a never ending sandwich that changed to suit my mood." A beautiful dream, n'est-ce pas?

Coincidentally enough, I did have a sandwich yesterday, because my own post made me crave a Keep Fit creation :P I got my usual with a side of the lentil soup. So perfect for a chilly day.

That article just made me crave sandwiches AGAIN, so I may have to hit Keep Fit today too, LOL. It also gave me more ideas for spots to eat on future trips to NYC.

I'm glad I inadvertently celebrated National Sandwich Day yesterday with a perfect sandwich :)

No comments:

Post a Comment